HEART-BREAK




Building great walls and entering into adulthood
Thinking it’s gonna protect you from the harms and hurts of the hood
seeing the sun shine on your paths making it a smooth ride
Seeing your knight in shining armour
Promising to love and protect you forever in the hood
 Thinking its forever going to be that way

It stings, pinches, itches and I scratch
It makes my whole heart rumble and tumble
Causing my whole world to break into pieces
Making me look weak even when am trying to be strong
Building Jericho walls around my heart
Making me fret at the tender whisper of my name
He has destroyed and broken me to the least
He is my heartbreak


My heart shaped in love has been shattered
Divided into half with a so called heartbreak,
I know as a strong sword
It has pierced through me causing me a terrible shock
Making friends sympathize with like it’s the death of a loved one
Well true though it’s the painful death of my once love.
                                                                               


© Tori_Wrights

Comments

  1. Awesome content,looking forward to seeing more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Can I use this picture for my "healing from heartbreak" Program? :) I really love it so much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts