A DUET - ONCE UPON A TIME.



I once liked a boy
But he didn't like me as much
Made me unclad
But Broke my heart
And left,

I met a boy
Who loved me so
That made me glad
His love I appreciated
But I Told him no

I met a boy
Who wanted me, and more
His love too toxic
That made me feel uneasy
So I told him no

I know a boy
Whom I love so
His love I adore
His presence I long for
But just friends we are,
His friendship I want, and more
No pressure here
I just want this ship to be more than just friends
But karma out here playing with me.

© -TheHalimah


I once liked a girl,
She didn't love me so
And down i fell
And a dark seed was sown

I met a girl
Who loved me much
I could tell
But men kiss to tell, life is such

I had a girl
Who saved me
Ha! It's all i can tell
A dream it can only be

I want a girl
Who can tame this beast
For her i will gladly fall
And let the love devour me like a feast

© MARVOLO Neboh

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts