FORBIDDEN LOVER





I called my forbidden lover
The one the heavens said would bring hell
The one nature said would be bad harvest
The one the skies told me would bring storm
The one the seas said would cause a torrent
The one my brain told me not to love
But I fell for him

How could I not fall for my forbidden lover
His presence brings forth happiness
His golden Brown eyes,
When they look at me its filled with deceptive love
When our lips collide the world feels empty
When he makes me laugh
It's like only he can do that
When he says he loves me
Nothing ever sounded so perfect
His calm and subtle ways
Makes my dumb heart glee

But,
When he's not there
He makes my heart weary
He makes my eyes watery
He makes my head ache
So I called my forbidden lover
And he didn't pick
I guess they were all right for warning me
He brought trouble and I knew
But I fell for him on purpose.


©-The Halimah

Comments

Popular Posts