LIONHEART



I knocked at the doors to your heart with eager
You kept listening and never opened, knowing I'm just a stranger
An opportunity was enough to make you understand
But the key to your heart hidden where I could never find
You left me with no hopes to your heart like a passerby
Never realising each day,I had always stood by
Your rose-tinted heart,soft and tender
No matter how hard I tried it never shivered
It colors so bright like the wings of a butterfly
Happiness it pumped down my veins when I cried
My whole life, casted in the night
But It reflections clouded me like the moonlight
It took so long to realise how much you meant
Not until my eyes rained when you left
Ever since,my heart harboured only one request in the depth of it's cave
Please make me a prisoner of your heart and I'd never look for an escape.


 ©Yussuf

Comments

Popular Posts